Udaya Pant Poems
- Leitmotif I thought it was never compulsive Yet you tried to...
- Politicians Politicians across the World Criticised national...
- Competitive Competitive He had once liked me Admired ...
- Misjudgement The twinkle visible in her eye That I saw and ...
- Maha Sati Maha Sati* She grew up In a happy family
- Word Power Everyone was apprehensive About what he would ...
- Kumaon Kumaon In the dense woods The leaves ...
Udaya Pant did his Graduation in Science and Post Graduation in Political Science & History from Kumaun University, Nainital, India; Master of Philosophy, from Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi, India; Master of Science in Finance from Strathclyde University (UK) .
He joined Indian Civil Accounts Service in 1982 and worked in important positions in the Government of India, presently ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Udaya Pant
I thought it was never compulsive
Yet you tried to be the exclusive
Your behavior sure was talkative
That alone cannot be the positive
You found all people as negative
Your insinuations were abrasive
The aspirations were possessive
Histrionics were again successive
Yet my response was cooperative
Anyways I had no other motive
But was trying the ways creative
And to avoid being too narrative
Leitmotif was only being positive