Toheeb Tiamiyu Poems
- A Thunderstorm Whirling from the west, Madly running ...
- Friends Friends in times of sorrow, Will stay and remember ...
- Is God Partial? God, Supreme Being known to all. His ...
- My 18th Birthday Oh! On my birthdate, On my 18th birthday, ...
- 60 Seconds Tick tack tick Tack tick tick The clock ...
- Richest But Pennyless We are the world's richest, Building ...
A native of Ogun state, Nigeria. Raised in Lagos State, Nigeria. Male. A leader from birth. He doesnt believe sometin is impossible, likes to imagine d possibility of d impossible. He's just cool, gentle, friendly and respectful. Studied in a series of school like Owo-samson nur/pry, Livingstone college, Reima Royal college, to mention a few... An ambitious agent of change. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Whirling from the west,
Madly running without rest,
Sharply, all vests abreast.
Windvanes runs out to the test,
The wind is truly from the west.
As the wind sweeps along the paths,
Like a king trees bow as he pass.
Is this arrival not a world class?
Every lass the mighty tree has,
Falls as the wind proves his class.
The pregnant cloud takes her form,
Saying the pregnant cloud is set to born,
Once again a very mighty storm.
All white and yellow to black they turn.
Thence comes that heavy thunderstorm.
Darting in and out, ...