Timothy Kashorek Poems
- *insanity's Façade* Engulfing the black stone walls of our ...
- *forsaken* I'd built my life apon a hope And then my wish ...
- *sadist* Your fall upon your hapless prey False external ...
- My Butterfly My butterfly seemingly delicate with wings of ...
- *shining Through* As I trudge through my boring day From ...
- Broken Mirror The mirror is broken Distorting the ...
- Inspiration What gives inspiration? Why must it often be a...
I am recently returning to Poemhunter after being away for 3 or so years. When reading my work keep in mind that my original 40 poems were written years ago and were fueled by my angst driven early teenage years. All my newly submitted work will have a (New) after it for the time being. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Engulfing the black stone walls of our minds
rise the thorns and brambles
The emcumberment of all things
dark, cold, and lifeless
The surface pitted and scared
Marks of events best forgotten
exploited by the ever encroaching thorns
Never relinquishing their hold on the lost
The façade ill begotten and relentless as it is
only serves to deepen the wounds from which
seeps the treasured sap of life
The scars now seem irreparable
Laughter seems so foriegn
but also the emotion most welcome
Not the laughter of the rational and sane
but the ...