Born in 1940, I saw as a young boy the culmination in 1947 of free India under Gandhis leadership after centuries of colonization and royalties. I was and still now imbued with unique visionary idolism coupled with grass root pragmatic strategy. Combination and connection of ends and means which was Gandhis unique insight. I was trained in physics with masters. Though I was equally interested and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Anatomy of Humor and physiology of laugh...
- Music as noise and Noise as music
- Happiness is the way to happiness!
- The meaning and purpose of meaning and p...
- On the hill of effort is effortless!
- Power- Black or White
- Friendliness is not just friendship (J)
- An ode to Ego.............
- Lesson of anger management
- Mahabharat- The Great War Epic
- Laundered, white-collar crime
- Entropy and the Murphy's Law
- Passion, compassion, and dispassion
- Parallel universe or multiverse
Comments about TD. Kumar
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)