Steven Federle Poems
- Blue Days Blue Days Blue days race to starry nights.
- Leap Of Faith You've decided that you want me, and so ...
- The Denial Of St. Peter (after Caravaggio's, The Denial of ...
- Peter's Report Running all the way, bent double in ...
- Rocky Shore ancient lake spirit of glacier, waves recede
- Insurgent Thin lines restrain, sameness my breath ...
- Ordination “What we are asked to do is to love, and this love...
Read the poems and you will have an idea of me. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Steven Federle
Blue days race
to starry nights.
to panting dreams.
Power is brief.
The mounting sun
with youthful strength
lusts for noon’s brightest heights,
but ennui runs deep and gently receives
the sun’s fading fire,
night’s growing pyre.