Steven Adelman Poems
- Paranoia Paranoia government kidnap me because of ...
- Maturity Younger I smoked pot sitting in trees Older I ...
- A Walk In New York It is 4: 40 in New York on a ...
- Albany Blues It is midnight In the loom Gloom holds one ...
- Boston 12: 31pm This house is a quiet house. The owner, a ...
- I'Ve Done It Again Old Allen your one in a million A...
living in the arms of the mountains
Boulder Colorado more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Steven Adelman
kidnap me because of LSD
take me in my sleep
dirty rotten mistake
what a bunch of aches