Stanley Collymore Poems
- A Journey Of Discovery Once we were total strangers; our ...
- Fair Weather Friend By Stanley Collymore Your friendship ...
- Nelson Mandela; A Truly Remark... Twenty seven years of...
- Unwed, Pregnant And Abandoned! Alright, so I’m pregnant! And ...
- A Truly Inspirational Partners... The two major and arguably ...
- Beastly The major difference that exists between animals and...
- Get Real! Get A Life! Is it really possible to fall in love ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Stanley Collymore
A Journey Of Discovery
Once we were total strangers; our individual
existences entirely unknown to each other
and our separate lives complete worlds apart;
yet from that first encounter, not by any
means the easiest of situations, has
developed an interesting and
mutually rich meeting of minds,
which has gradually led to a
harmonious serenade of reassurance
between us and an exceptionally
strong empathy of the heart.
© Stanley V. Collymore
7 July 2001.