Shelby Brockway Poems
- The Way You Make Me Feel It's that feeling, that simply pales...
- The Passion From Within If you want something, you’ve got to ...
- The Love From Within I'll walk out of this place with my ...
- Missing Puzzle Piece
- Don'T Deny This Love Don’t Deny This Love It has been sent ...
- My Magnificient Reply I must reply I'm yours, and you know ...
- Sick Of Being Sick I’m sick of being rejected; I’m sick of ...
I'm only me. That is all I can be. No more, no less, dont second guess. I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die. Some days I'm funny, others I'm not, sometimes I'm in overdrive and I can't stop. You may not like me, but that's okay because this is me and how I'll stay.
My life changes with the seasons. I try to get along with everyone and i tend to stay ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shelby Brockway
The Way You Make Me Feel
It's that feeling, that simply pales in comparison to any others.
The one that makes your stomach twist in knots and your
heart crumble up. It's the butterflies I get when I talk to you.
If I could I'd walk up to you and pull you into my arms
where you're safe, where I know I'll feel safe.
with you in my arms, and I in yours. With your smile
that could light up an entire room. You don't see it that way
but I do. I love everything about you, even the little silly things any
other person wouldn't notice, but I do, because I love you.
Missing you is what hurts....