Sankar Sehanabis Poems
- Love Without Lust Once I dreamed only of my destiny. Once I ...
- Existence Wearing the musk Covering the ills Impressing ...
- My Love Let us get lost in an unknown place! By an ...
- Bliss In Solitude Riding on a time machine Running with ...
- The Last Call -new- Suddenly the time had come to leave the ...
- Eternal Friendship If I could say, ...... I forgot ...
- Nightmare I was enjoying the immense alone, aside the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''If you want to satisfy everyone then you will prove that you are the fool in the world.''We always expect admiration. But it is related to satisfaction of others. But satisfaction of everybody is almost impossible.
''Wrist watch moves fast in amusing time.''We like amusement but we can't tolerate loneliness.
''Self control becomes irrelevant when choice turns to addiction''It happens in love.
''Relation with friends is like a glass made show piece which is to be maintained carefully.''Both have the same responsibility.
''Loneliness creates problem when we think only about our past.''.
Comments about Sankar Sehanabis
Love Without Lust
Once I dreamed only of my destiny.
Once I believed to achieve my desire.
I had one illusion that overwhelmed my endurance.
The purity, the beauty, the intensity of her eyes fulfilled me.
It was something beyond expression………..
Her pleasant appearance jingled in my heart……
Her staring deep eyes pierced my heart
Query, passion in the eyes turned me to forget the world.
Timidity in her eyes made me obsessed.
The sun at dawn became so beautiful
Cool breeze started to whisper in my ear
Love more, love more….
The time never stops for one
A river never flows ...