Admirer Still Alive
Hope you are well with your likes.
Seldom have I believed,
You may have achieved admirer.
You were suave but prickly,
Still you lately expressed your desire!
Oh God! What a beauty you gifted her!
Silhouette made you magnetic,
Purity as an angel,
Features only one of its kinds seduced to care for!
Sleepless nights still I enjoy with my hands
As it touched your curly hair.
I myself feel the pits,
Couldn’t realize your desire and needs!
Still I admire you though acquisitive.
After all, your life is only yours.
Wanted to shout to convey my love
And about my love lass.
Uncovered story of your eyes told me to love more and more.
Serenity trounced me as I feared to kiss your lips;
Curious, thirsty youth failed to welcome a virgin to turn a victor.
Aren’t you hearing the increasing jingle of a shrine bell?
It’s just a little bit ahead.
Peace, sanctity waiting to welcome all
Am I only shivering to meet with beloved?
Sankar Sehanabis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Admirer Still Alive by Sankar Sehanabis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Keep on the Sunny Side, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...
- Journey of imaginable stress!, Marshall Gass
- the fishermen on the wharf, Marshall Gass
- In The Market For The Exotic, Terence G. Craddock
- Far Traveller Absorb Exotic Sights, Terence G. Craddock
- the yardstick, Marshall Gass
- Market Traveller Moves Unseen, Terence G. Craddock