Sandi J Holland
Sandi J Holland Poems
- Oh, How I Love You We search each other's eyes For depth of ...
- Light Romance The day is as romantic as the night. With ...
- Your Laughter Your laughter blew into my life With swift ...
- Forgiveness ~haiku~ The brook is babbling, 'Let it go. Let ...
- A Sobering Thought You really want to touch, you say. Nay, ...
- Contemplating Death Many things can take away The hope we ...
- Big Black Dog My dog is just too big for me. He runs and ...
I have a clerical background and have been writing non-fiction and poetry for 25+ years. I am a self-taught writer whose work has been published in:
Midwest Poetry Review
SA-DE Books Anthology
Poetry is my favorite type of writing. I also write articles, essays, reports, handmades products descriptions, business marketing collateral, and other.
Though I've had work published, I am a self and small-press publisher, preferring not to peddle my work for publication by others. I am working on publishing my first book through Amazon CreateSpace. ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Oh, How I Love You
We search each other's eyes
For depth of thought.
We find feelings, real feelings
Of deep, warm love,
But always trying to break free,
To come forth
And be the dream
Of me and you come true.
Oh, how I love you.