Samer Madbak (31 July 1969 / Beirut)
My name is Samer Edward Madbak. I was born in Beirut, Lebanon, on the 31st of July 1969. I hold the Australian nationality, and I am married to a wonderful Lebanese lass; Salwa Wardeh. We have three beautiful boys, Edward (b.1999) and Mark (b.2001) and John (b.2008) . We live in Beirut, and I work as a teacher at the American Community School of Beirut. I teach chemistry to grades 9-12. I ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Poem 000: Paradise Conquered (a disconti...
- Poem 001: Charmed
- Poem 002: Away! Distress
- Poem 003: A Fray
- Poem 004: Left to Despair
- Poem 005: Remembrance of “J”
- Poem 006, Sonnet 1: On a Serpent
- Poem 007: Ode to “J”
- Poem 008: Crime and Requiem
- Poem 009: The Words of Sir Wit
- Poem 010, Sonnet 2: On Camille
- Poem 011: My Adust Heart
- Poem 012, Sonnet 3: What you See and Tas...
- Poem 013: Quartets to the Vale