Sam Peterson Poems
- Sonnet Xii Some, for their lovers, mighty towers build Tall ...
- Sonnet I As Beauty walks through morning's foggy light And ...
- Sonnet Xliv His hands knotted tight, pulled up towards his ...
- Sonnet Vi Morning stretches and spreads her red fingers ...
- Sonnet X Crushed again by mornings bright fertile ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sam Peterson
Some, for their lovers, mighty towers build
Tall works of shinning steel and solid stone
Others, still more devoted, shower jewels
Across the breasts, hands and wrists of their loves
Men have walked miles across the burning sands
Or braved the oceans and all her perils
Facing deadly foes and hopeless chances
To see once more the women of their dreams
Artworks of unfathomable beauty
Requiring all the creator’s soul
Fill our fine galleries and museums
In testament of loves long forgotten
The only monument I make for you
Out of ...