Salim R Javed
Salim R Javed Poems
- She Is Now A Grown Up Girl. A little spark that i saw, From...
- Sad Story In This Poetry As soon as she start to feel, That...
- Ballad On Love And Death In love, her feeling words cant ...
- Lets Enjoy Our Life O' ye the cop of your life, Prisoned in...
- Meet My Love As Anna I am Anna and Anna is I. You cannot ...
- To My Parents When I think how heartless I have been, They ...
- You Cannot Separate Us. No cruel fate can bid us apart, How...
I am a student.I am from ladakh. I love nature and belive that nature can teach us more than any teacher and its knowledge is lot more than we find in books and laboratory.........being a writer is my aim, poetry is my passion, i know i am a not perfect in it but i believe in trying......and i know i will become a writer one day... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''A gun is never a bad weapon, until a bad person holds it.''When a gun is in hand of a good person, he will never misuse it, but at the same point if it's in a hand of bad the result of all the logic is tear.
Every soul has a place; and beyond that place an imagination; and beyond its imagination a heaven, a view of world exists for you. For you is the place, imagination is perfect. What we see is that onl...Just a view of a silly poet who loves to paint
She Is Now A Grown Up Girl.
A little spark that i saw,
From ladakh she came;
A spark that shone and smiled,
Through a dense and dark frame,
A gem it well might be,
No spark could shine so fair,
The baby is now grown;
My eyes are stuck by glare.