saba mughal Poems
- My Little Sad Love Story Today I got a train traveling an ...
- Immersed In Your Dreams Your dreams river in my eyes The ...
- You Are All Precious Gemstone Your rubies lips Your ...
- Rain For Lovers Today is a day of rain I enjoy rainy ...
- My Crazy Lover A boy like a crazy He dies on me He is ...
- My First Love I saw you for the first time in a park When I ...
- I Am Dance With You I am with you in a beautiful garden We ...
hi i am saba mughal from pakistan i started poetry at 14 years old and i publish my two books more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about saba mughal
My Little Sad Love Story
Today I got a train traveling an unknown person
The view from the window was around the world
He sat down on the seat in front of me
I looked at him shocked and I lost my heart to see him
A immensely beautiful person he was sad blue eyes
I looked him more carefully
His blue eyes were swimming in tears
My heart began to get worried seeing His wet eyes
His pink lips were as rose petals
I wanted to know about him
I wanted to hear it from his lips His sorrow
he was not even looking at me sitting in front of me
Just sat in silence with bowed head
I wanted to...