My Magician Musician
You were sitting in front of me
I was looking at your face
and you were looking at me with a lovely smile
with a smile, I requested you
Will you play violin for me?
I want to hear your romantic tune
you smiled and took the violin in your hands
Then you started playing it
I closed my eyes to listen to it
I heard sweet music and drowned in it
I felt that I was in a beautiful valley
and we were prince and princes of that valley
your sweet music echoed all around
I felt lovely white flowers blossoming around me
Then I opened my eyes
you asked me
did you like it?
I came close to you
then I sat in your lap
I kept my hands on your eyes
I kissed your forehead
then I whispered in your ears
you are my musician…..
saba mughal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My Magician Musician by saba mughal )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- The Mousetrap, Herbert Nehrlich
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- If You Could, Brian J. Stafford
- Melancholy of a dreamer, Jonathan De Vocht
- The snow makes me happy., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Nilgiri Tahrs., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Wild boars., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Father Damiern, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Thunder In The Distance, Susan Lacovara
- Grant me Love! Demon., Leylek D. Sovura
- Test is on, Nassy Fesharaki
- Post Script, Susan Lacovara