Ryun Phuntsho Poems
- Reading Beauty Could i be the Galloway of heaven. for thee;...
- Sonnet 1, O' My Soul, The Fair...
- Wish For A Friend The trebles of his equalising voice fading...
- Death, Death And Death So little pangs I have of what i may ...
- May I May i rise tomorrow for not, her broken mirror but a ...
- Wrath Lies Beyond The Placid S... Thou shall not ...
i am what i am, i appear not what i am not.
inspired by John Keats i write poems for my own amusement. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ryun Phuntsho
May i rise tomorrow
for not, her broken mirror
but a mended history,
aloof from all the wuthering tremors.
May i be awakened
from the mosses of the blackened fountains.
let liberate, my panting sinew
yet, the awaited funeral be at the same venue.
May i not worship thee
NO! i ll not worship thee
for the seeming canoe,
rows not always for the waiting shore.
May i not spark the memoirs
sickening yet, reckoning memories of thee
let see it fade
through the torn way fare to glory
in the revealing paradise that i