Ryun Phuntsho Poems
- Death, Death And Death So little pangs I have of what i may ...
- Reading Beauty Could i be the Galloway of heaven. for thee;...
- Sonnet 1, O' My Soul, The Fair...
- Wish For A Friend The trebles of his equalising voice fading...
- May I May i rise tomorrow for not, her broken mirror but a ...
- Wrath Lies Beyond The Placid S... Thou shall not ...
i am what i am, i appear not what i am not.
inspired by John Keats i write poems for my own amusement. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ryun Phuntsho
Death, Death And Death
So little pangs I have
of what i may cease to stop.
All beings, to it, dive and dash,
only the phoenix will rise from its ash.
Faintly ideas it glows,
taken minds, to the nature it goes.
As mysterious as it could ever be
but in the end, all man see.
The fearsome devils, or the mooing cow
will all have to someday bow.
Hopeless hyenas, raging tigers or the charming monkey of the show
ought to live down and'll surely go.
some awaits while some yearns,
for the time their body unwillingly burns,
I fear not ...