Death, death and Death
So little pangs I have
of what i may cease to stop.
All beings, to it, dive and dash,
only the phoenix will rise from its ash.
Faintly ideas it glows,
taken minds, to the nature it goes.
As mysterious as it could ever be
but in the end, all man see.
The fearsome devils, or the mooing cow
will all have to someday bow.
Hopeless hyenas, raging tigers or the charming monkey of the show
ought to live down and'll surely go.
some awaits while some yearns,
for the time their body unwillingly burns,
I fear not whats in the store to blow
but afterlife where I am gona go?
Interpretation of liberation,
sometimes way over consolidation
hardly any suggestful solution,
as in breathing air in the house of pollution
As curios as the new born raves
tormenting the helpless eels of the mighty waves
I am, but to face it
I wont, but i ll live it.
Death death and Death.
Ryun Phuntsho's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death, death and Death by Ryun Phuntsho )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- What You Thought I Thought You Thought, Dexsta Ray
- Cactus Flower, Midnights Voice
- Sacrifice, Nassy Fesharaki
- Keep your mind wide open, Petai Jirakongpipat
- THE MYTHS OF LIES, Satish Verma
- The Garage Sale Blues, Francie Lynch
- No Paper This Morning, Donal Mahoney
- Mister Chamberlain, Roy Blokker
- Brothers, Two..., Denis Martindale
- The One True God, Roy Blokker