Ronell Warren Alman
Ronell Warren Alman Poems
- Where Is The Respect I am sitting in the back of the ...
- Be A Good Student Be a good student Learn as much as you ...
- Believe In Yourself Believe in yourself Accentuate the ...
- Girl, That Loving Smile (Part ... Girl, that loving ...
- Girl, You Are Amazing Girl, you are amazing Girl, you are ...
- If You Do Not Cultivate Your W... If you do not cultivate ...
- Dream, Believe, Achieve Dream, believe, achieve No matter ...
This is my description of myself and my poetry. My name is Ronell Warren Alman. I was born on Monday August 26th 1974 at approximately 7: 00 PM in the evening in New York City. I spent the majority of my childhood growing up in The Bronx despite the fact that I like to represent the borough of Brooklyn. I went to Public School 87 from September 1980-June 1986. I then went to John Philip Sousa Junior High School 142 (now Intermediate School 142) also in The Bronx from September 1986-June 1989. I was a member of the Arista National Honor Society. I then went to DeWitt Clinton High School also in The Bronx from September 1989-June 1992. I was a member of the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ronell Warren Alman
Where Is The Respect
I am sitting in the back of the bus
Observing the children play
With the weather just gorgeous
On a very lovely day
A mother of two
Tries to discipline her son
He just would not listen
He just wanted to have fun
As the mother told him to sit down
He raised his foot at her
I couldn't believe what I saw
I was left in a stare
Where is the respect
Has this boy lost his mind
The situation is looking bleak
As the boy's behavior is so unkind