Robert Uy Poems
- I Lost I lost my first thought in the morning I lost my ...
- Hopeless What you are to me, What you mean, If you could ...
- The Simplest Joy A treasure more precious Than gems or ...
- Sunset The slow-falling sun shall soon kiss the sea, ...
- Swan Song Here I am Stranded between this and your ...
- A Mother's Advice To Her Daugh...
- Dilemma Why do I torture myself with illusions that she ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Robert Uy
I lost my first thought in the morning
I lost my prayer in the night
I lost the only joy of living
I lost the direction of my life
I lost what eased troubles of the day
I lost what gave weekends most pleasure
I lost what is constant in yesterdays
I lost what was to be the future
I lost confidence in my ways
I lost the swagger in my walk
I lost what parts all colors from gray
I lost whom I loved most
I lost you.