RIC S. BASTASA
RIC S. BASTASA Poems
- ' The Last Dance Of Your Life ... i
- ' A Discourse On Pleasure ' there is something in ...
- Why Do People Keep Saying, ...
- to The Light to the light we aim ourselves away from ...
- This Is My Life Life defines in Metabolism, In ...
- watashi Wa Wakarimasen. until then the moon never ...
- ......The Tree When the big tree falls Hit by ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about RIC S. BASTASA
' The Last Dance Of Your Life '
you don't really have to mind
what power do you have for it
when it comes
none can prevent it
from sitting beside you
the doctors are honest
too stupid to give you a promise
for another extension of
a hope that poisons the mind instead
our recent stand rigid and
for those who have seen the light
on one hand
sees death as
a welcome experience
in fact a festivity
another coming experience
another full moon
at the bay