Ray Subrata Ray
Ray Subrata Ray Poems
- Romance Seconds Me, Where Ever...
- For Our Love, -Phoenixes Had S...
- Acceptance’s Prize By Ray Subr... Sorrow? Fie, Pleasure? Oh...
- Work Is Worship Comes As Prize...
- Rose Beauty Divine, An amber of thine, Beauteous beauty o...
- In My Being You Grow Oh My Lov...
- Madness In Love. You are mad in love with your lover, There...
Subrata Ray was born on 27th day of january 1959, in the royal Ray family at Nator, Now Bengladesh.He is at present a headmaster in 12-grade-school, at West Benhal, India, under the Govt of west Bengal. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Romance Seconds Me, Where Ever I Go By Ray Subrata
In your old age you too are trailed romantic,
Adolescent, manhood, triangle, -the tricks.
Love in any form is romance,
It is either an intoxication or trance.
When romance says you good bye,
…Love from your life by itself flies..
When I write a poem, -I cry,
I had tried, I failed, I try.
You beauty your hello lips,
Mellow voice, willowing-cave,
Youthful shape, flash in my tape,
When I paint, -the Eye –romance,
The eternity peeps, and dances,
I say, simply, it is a romance.
Shakespeare for the Dark Lady,
Turned romantic and ...