Ray Lucero Poems
- “hawaii” The “Big Island” of Hawaii Beautiful, lush and ...
- “all The World’s A Stage” Shakespeare wrote what we’ve ...
- The Ancient Mayans Knew Mayans knew Earth’s rotation one day ...
- Human Connections Imagine; Every human being has shared ...
- “the Grapes Of Wrath” 80 years, another “Great ...
- Dogs (Homage) Man’s best friend? Why?
- “5” Life number 5 Sum of 3+2 Magic revived Mystic renewed
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''After 70;ROTMS Original thought/quote
'Life is too short for long-term commitments'
''First love doesn't get a second chance''ROTMS
The “Big Island” of Hawaii
Beautiful, lush and remote
Magic n’ wonder abound
“Once known as Mu” he wrote
“In the middle of the Pacific ocean where East meets West,
Is an Island of fire and ice, Home of the volcano and doorway,
To another dimension and a different reality. Here magic lives,
Where the Earth herself liquefies and nothing is quite as it seems.”
Pila of Hawaii