Ramesh Anand Poems
- Spring distant hill a river carrying the spring waters ...
- Dream Season spring dream a rooster stirs the ...
- Summer summer dawn - the path of cowries beyond the sea
- Winter winter dawn a patch of clouds blossom a bare tree
- Poignant Haiku Spring dream a rooster stirs the ...
- Sun Bath
Ramesh Anand is the author of Newborn Smiles, Cyberwit.Net, his first Zen Poetry book forthcoming in 2012. His life experiences, as Haiku moments, have been published and forthcoming in World’s premier print journals like Magnapoets, ACORN and Bottle Rockets Press, Anthologies such as The Temple Bell Stops: Loss And Grief, Prayer for Japan and Haiku Journal, OM Times Magazine, Lyrical Passion Poetry E-Zine, Asahi Shimbun, and e-journals like The Heron’s Nest, Simply Haiku, Notes From The Gean, Shamrock, A Hundred Gourds, Multiverses, Haiku Reality, AHA Poetry, World Haiku Review, Muse India Mango moons, Sketchbook and many other Japanese short forms Journals.
His Haiku are ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ramesh Anand
a river carrying
waters of spring
the bipinnate leaves
fold into shyness
spots of rosiness
in the bud
a rose wallah
dresses a boquet