The Shapes Of Breeze
Warm breeze; the neighbor tosses back the fallen apple.
Fragrant breeze; father takes me into his childhood mind.
Dawn breeze; the scent of green in the spring rain.
Sea breeze; the rising of rainfall into monsoon.
Bright breeze; grandpa takes me into his kiting day.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Shapes Of Breeze by Ramesh Anand )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I can feel your love, Jesus James Llorico
- Grabbing The Winds, Edward Kofi Louis
- Christianity is, Peter Hall
- Poems (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- The road home from Glasgow airport, Peter Hall
- Where the grass is greener, Peter Hall
- I am not in bond, gajanan mishra
- 12,000 miles sounds closer, Peter Hall
- The Search for Lost Lives, James Tate
- Estranged in the mind, Peter Hall