The Shapes Of Breeze
Warm breeze; the neighbor tosses back the fallen apple.
Fragrant breeze; father takes me into his childhood mind.
Dawn breeze; the scent of green in the spring rain.
Sea breeze; the rising of rainfall into monsoon.
Bright breeze; grandpa takes me into his kiting day.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Shapes Of Breeze by Ramesh Anand )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Prayer For Peace, Savita Tyagi
- Unknown Qualities, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Flashback of a Comrade, Barisan Chatterjee
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -73, Ronjoy Brahma
- Do No Wrong, Terence G. Craddock
- Is poet, gajanan mishra
- It just is (Spoken word poem), Fiona McCullough
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -72, Ronjoy Brahma
- Decoys, Birgitta Heikka
- Which Stones Cast Leave Permanent Scares?, Terence G. Craddock