Rama Muthukrishnan Poems
- Pray Don'T Find Fault Pray don't find fault with the man who ...
- Empowered Woman Hours of insult and humiliation, Days of ...
- Shining Light Railroads and freeways Sky routes and ...
- To My Dear Mother. AN Ode to My Mother Days of uneaten food,...
- Nature’s Gift The celestial union of sun and sea The skies ...
- Thoughts Have Great Power. Thoughts are like seeds you plant ...
- Love The Tribute Child woman, cocooned in mother's lap: In ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Pray Don'T Find Fault
Pray don't find fault with the man who limps
or stumbles along the road,
unless you have worn the shoes he wears
or struggled beneath his load.
There may be tacks in his shoes that hurt,
though hidden away from view,
or the burden he bears, placed on your back
might cause you to stumble too.
Don't sneer at the man who's down today
unless you have felt the blow
that caused his fall or felt the shame
that only the fallen know.
You may be strong, but still the blows
that were his if dealt to you,
in the selfsame way, at the selfsame time,