Your Smile 2
Your smile brightens a darkened room.
Your smile converts an air of gloom.
Your smile is the gate to a happy mind.
Your smile is a treasure all must find.
Your smile is so needed at this time of strife.
Your smile means you're in charge of life.
Your smile lost is an opportunity missed.
Your smile is an opportunity to never resist.
Your smile spreads its rays like sun above.
Your smile sends joy and engenders love.
Your smile costs nothing but has limitless worth.
Your smile is as valuable as anything on earth.
Copyright © 2012 -
GJG Elton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Your Smile 2 by GJG Elton )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Leisure, William Henry Davies
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes