Your Smile 2
Your smile brightens a darkened room.
Your smile converts an air of gloom.
Your smile is the gate to a happy mind.
Your smile is a treasure all must find.
Your smile is so needed at this time of strife.
Your smile means you're in charge of life.
Your smile lost is an opportunity missed.
Your smile is an opportunity to never resist.
Your smile spreads its rays like sun above.
Your smile sends joy and engenders love.
Your smile costs nothing but has limitless worth.
Your smile is as valuable as anything on earth.
Copyright © 2012 -
GJG Elton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Your Smile 2 by GJG Elton )
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- My Words And Her Words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison
- Bee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey