You Never Heard
You never heard me crying,
Singing my lament to a star;
A song that made the roses weep,
Like a mourning dove's repertoire
You never heard me praying
As the golden sun bowed to the West,
Praying that you would feel the flame
Of a love too long repressed
You never heard me calling
To the boundless realm of your mind,
Hoping the echoes would release in you
All the love that you keep confined
You never heard me saying
I love you...... you never stirred;
Never, not once did you hear me.......
............ you never heard!
Lora Colon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Never Heard by Lora Colon )
Did you read them?
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love II, Naveed Khalid
- Power of Truth, Somanathan Iyer