RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Writing In Silence
Charging my soul with an electric feeling of writing
Portraying everything in mysterious coded messages,
never divulging the answers lest someone steal all
that I am inside.
Riding through the lonely sand dunes, alone and
uncorrupted by life.
Pure and innocent, walking into netherlands that I
can never escape.
Asking God to save me from the formality of impending
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Writing In Silence by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner