Work Is Hell?
If work is hell then you really screwed up!
What we do for money,
should be cool water from a cup!
Drink deeply each day,
drink for the smiles,
drink for the play.
Choose what you love
and you'll play all day,
Change what you have to,
make it happy and pay!
I choose to make happiness my business,
I give it and take it,
I create smiles for them and smiles for me,
I never have to fake it!
Choose what you love,
and what blesses the Earth,
Life will be full of Love,
and happiness never a dearth!
Mr. Nobody's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Work Is Hell? by Mr. Nobody )
Did you read them?
- The Daughter of the Earth - 21, gajanan mishra
- Self - Raising, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sunshine In Your Eyes, Eleonor Santiago
- Run, run, run and running, gajanan mishra
- Run, run, run, gajanan mishra
- What About Tomorrow, Claude H Oliver II
- My Time, Claude H Oliver II
- The ball, gajanan mishra
- Thousand Lullabies, Eleonor Santiago
- Highest Sky, Eleonor Santiago
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)