I no longer feel the urge to live,
for, I have given all there was to give
My heart has shattered like a fragile vase;
yet, I still yearn to see your smiling face.
My soul hurts deep within as I sit and cry,
I do not live for I just want to die
We're meant for each other, I feel it so deep,
All I feel is you as I sleep.
I wear a smile that others see through,
I hurt so bad all I want is you
You have been my life for many years,
My eyes burn dry from all my shed tears
I tried suicide by wrecking my truck;
yet, dying just was not my luck!
We never said what we wanted to say;
but, I will take the time tonight as I pray
I have always loved you with all my heart;
perhaps, soon our spirits soar never to part
God heard all our words, unsaid tonight,
Lord forgive for we both lay at rest!
Kelley Collins's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Words Unsaid by Kelley Collins )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- the yes in me, RIC S. BASTASA
- Kalidasa, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- THE PRETTY SEA AND THE HARD ROCKS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Venereus, Bruce Hayno
- without tears, RIC S. BASTASA
- When You Speak to Your God, Robert Kane
- Maiden Of Ekwensu, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Whom to, gajanan mishra
- Holy place, hasmukh amathalal
- y0ur gR0uNd uP wAtEr makEs the wind so c.., sEaN nOrTh