I no longer feel the urge to live,
for, I have given all there was to give
My heart has shattered like a fragile vase;
yet, I still yearn to see your smiling face.
My soul hurts deep within as I sit and cry,
I do not live for I just want to die
We're meant for each other, I feel it so deep,
All I feel is you as I sleep.
I wear a smile that others see through,
I hurt so bad all I want is you
You have been my life for many years,
My eyes burn dry from all my shed tears
I tried suicide by wrecking my truck;
yet, dying just was not my luck!
We never said what we wanted to say;
but, I will take the time tonight as I pray
I have always loved you with all my heart;
perhaps, soon our spirits soar never to part
God heard all our words, unsaid tonight,
Lord forgive for we both lay at rest!
Kelley Collins's Other Poems
Topic(s): sad love
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Words Unsaid by Kelley Collins )
- Once summer comes, Edgar Stevenson
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who Wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till You Come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah