The time has came to be apart,
Your abuse was never very smart,
In an angry moment you split my head,
It could've been the killer and I would have been dead
I know amongst all the anger, there is guilt and remorse;
yet, again you follow the violent course.
When do you learn the meaning of self control?
When do you we set new standards- reaching a higher goal?
Turn to the Lord - Be filled with his spirit
Spread his word; so, others might hear it
We are cracked pots carrying his word;
yet, so many starve that has never even heard.
Each individual container has flaws,
Share your message, 'Rejoice with others of his laws',
This my friend will restore your soul,
happiness will renew our hearts, making us whole
We will all know it is alright;
as, through each cracked pot, shines Heavens Light!
Kelley Collins's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cracked Pots by Kelley Collins )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blasphemy Is Light Which Beacons The Pat.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Tall One, tallulah montegue
- to be continued..., Mandolyn ...
- A song of a real dream!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Face in the Passing Train, David Lewis Paget
- Awareness of the Truth (Section 36 of Th.., rajendran muthiah
- The Poetic Art & Craft of O.N.Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- WISDOM, LOVE & TRUST, Tom Zart
- stillness and stomping lightly, Mandolyn ...
- Time And Season, Johnny Goyena