Kelley Collins Poems
- We Are Here For we are the power of four, evil will not dim...
- I Am A Diamond In The Rough I am a diamond in the rough, ...
- Our Friendship I enjoy holding you throughout the night, ...
- I Will Not Share You think I do not know that you cheat on ...
- I Must Let Go The battle that has been fought deep within, ...
- Cracked Pots The time has came to be apart, Your abuse was ...
- In A World Alone All alone I came into this world, All ...
I was a child living a life of abuse, molestation, and uncertainty.I knew what it was like to fear the dark, the light, and people that entered or left our lives on a daily basis.
I learned at a young age that some children in life cannot trust anyone. It is a scary, lonely feeling when you cannot trust a parent, a school teacher, a bus driver, or even the people sent to protect children most of all.
It has taken me many years to deal with the pain and nightmares of yesteryear.
I will always remember the journey, good and bad that has gotten me to be the lady and mother I am today.I hold tight to my faith in God and laughter of my children and grandchildren.I also enjoy the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kelley Collins
We Are Here For
we are the power of four,
evil will not dim the future anymore!
Our faith and love will remain strong,
we are here to help the father diminish all wrong!
May we be his tools to evil bind,
keeping pure the heart, soul, and, mind!
We have felt demons' knock at our door,
We're not for evil and good shall remain throughout our care!
Our power is forever to serve the Lord,
to worship his son and spread his blessed word!
We store his wisdom within our brain,
spreading his knowledge in this world that has gone insane!
We do what we are put on earth to ...