Words of Wisdom
Power in a few words from a wise man is irreplaceable.
You deny the truth and try to deafen the inevitable.
The message still reaches it's destination reasonable yet implacable.
It's the unavoidable try and run but still inescapable.
The content empowered by a few syllables, strong and for ever meaningful.
Dessie McCoy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Words of Wisdom by Dessie McCoy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Animal Rights(A Surrogate Hen), U Win Kyi
- Violence in silence, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Conscience, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Compassionate Bondage, Monk E. Biz
- Flowers on my feet, Cigeng Zhang
- what do you think, Edgar Stevenson
- Poem: Let Me Touch His Garment, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Genre-Free Nights Nine 74, Anne Tardos
- The Masculine Point of View Nine 73, Anne Tardos
- The Outsider, Ruth Manning-Sanders