Words of Wisdom
Power in a few words from a wise man is irreplaceable.
You deny the truth and try to deafen the inevitable.
The message still reaches it's destination reasonable yet implacable.
It's the unavoidable try and run but still inescapable.
The content empowered by a few syllables, strong and for ever meaningful.
Dessie McCoy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Words of Wisdom by Dessie McCoy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Red Ceramic Poppy, John F. McCullagh
- Rainbow, SALINI NAIR
- The Color Inside My World, Mikey Bachman
- Haiku #4, Eric Micha'el Leventhal
- My Ramdan, My Repentance, Ahamad Ilyaas Vilayathullah
- She in Desert, Akhtar Jawad
- A bucket of paint, Piyush Dey
- Value be given, gajanan mishra
- Egypt, Tony Adah
- A Tribute To Gray's Elegy, Naveed Khalid