There is a spark within you O man
There is a ray that lights the world
There is a strength hidden inside
Pen it down into the words.
When world turns dark
And you feel there is no scope
Fear not O gracious soul
You are the source of all the hope.
When evil surround your soul
You sit alone under the dark sky
Close your eyes and look within
Deep down your strengths all lie.
Gather your power and fight your fears
Angel mother protects all beings
When darkness engulfs day and light
The holy angel will bless you wings.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Within by Priya Pareek )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Poem to Some of My Recent Poems, James Tate
- Life is too Short for Love, Akhtar Jawad
- On the Subject of Doctors, James Tate
- Failed Tribute to the Stonemason of Tor .., James Tate
- A Wedding, James Tate
- I am not a religious and god centric:, binod bastola
- Call from Cupid, binod bastola
- A Vagabond, James Tate
- Wisdom or Behaviour!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Bright Pink Lipstick, Electric Lady