Winter Dance Ukraine Train Trip Lughansk
Winter white drapes shadow shapes. Trees muster,
mill willy-nilly round electric lines
energizing hamlets frosty fluster
withstand while season's trial tests patience, signs
cyclic regeneration. Snowy bluster
cold-shoulders Spring's arrival, still some pines
pin-prick their icy mantles, dream to dust a
pollen stream that autumn air enshrines.
Encroaching night defeats day's light to hush
snow powdered scene untrodden by man, beast,
enchanted silence bids time still chill crush,
no birds are heard, no owl snares hare for feast.
Poet's eyes are mesmerized, they glance
on crystal dance that spins whirlwind romance.
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Winter Dance Ukraine Train Trip Lughansk by Jonathan ROBIN )
- I Could Be Out In The Rain, Sharada Kuchibhotla
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love II, Naveed Khalid