I desire to fly,
spread these wings and let go,
finally leave this cage
that holds me captive.
Fly away from here,
and never return,
leave this place.
I don't belong here anymore.
I feel the gentle breeze,
so it's time to spread my wings,
and follow the breeze
wherever it goes.
Katherine Bryce's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wings by Katherine Bryce )
- Neon Sign, Richard Provencher
- The Sex Offender, Is It Poetry
- somebody buried glass in the middle of t.., gordon nosworthy
- How You..., abigail sikwenda
- In That Moment, abigail sikwenda
- My dance of seven veils, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Explosive True, sallam yassin
- If They Could Talk, Oh!, Luis Estable
- I DO NOT HAVE ANY WORD ليس عندي اية كلمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Beaufort Docks, Kyle Schlicher