I desire to fly,
spread these wings and let go,
finally leave this cage
that holds me captive.
Fly away from here,
and never return,
leave this place.
I don't belong here anymore.
I feel the gentle breeze,
so it's time to spread my wings,
and follow the breeze
wherever it goes.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wings by Katherine Bryce )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- THE PRETTY CAMELS IN THE PATOS ORCHARD ا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dear, sabelo khumalo
- cHoPpIng wIth EaT sTiCKs, sEaN nOrTh
- Happy Birthday Sister, Srivishnu Rentala
- Where The Nation Is Mine!, Mohammed Rakibul Hossain
- If You Do Not Cultivate Your Woman, Ronell Warren Alman
- Sri Lankan Leapord (Kotiya), Dilantha Gunawardana
- Feels Of Love..., John Ugolo Umah
- The Same Old Story, Nassy Fesharaki
- Green, sEaN nOrTh