Windmills, Cattle and Red Dirt
Strolling down that red dirt road
My eyes were filled with tears
So much beauty I have enjoyed
For so many happy years.
The windmills tall and stately
Pumping water from the ground
Cattle, sheep and horses as they
Clustered all around.
Nothing in my world has changed
And that is how it should be
Windmills, cattle and red dirt
Means happiness to me.
Marilyn Lott's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Windmills, Cattle and Red Dirt by Marilyn Lott )
- On The Rosy Cross, Naveed Khalid
- Survival, Patrick Czyz
- Title Of A Poem, Naveed Khalid
- मेरे रब मेरे ही होना!, Aftab Alam
- On Valentine, Naveed Khalid
- The Ghost and the Darkness, Ima Ryma
- Bermuda's Triangle, Naveed Khalid
- खुद के साये से भी डरने लगा हूँ, Aftab Alam
- Evening, Naveed Khalid
- Pravasi Lokam, Arun Narayanan nileshwar