john tiong chunghoo
*William Blake the Haiku Poet
I told my wrath
my wrath did end
I told it not
my wrath did grow.
I water it in fears
and my tears
i sun it with smiles
and soft deceitful wiles
it grows till it
bores an apple bright
my foe beholds it shine.
it is mine
anger my garden steals
when the night
veils the pole
john tiong chunghoo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*William Blake the Haiku Poet by john tiong chunghoo )
Did you read them?
- Damsel of Paradise, ramesh rai
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.20, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.19, Monk E. Biz
- The Puppet of His Heart, Robert Rorabeck