Edward Kofi Louis
Why Sleep With Somebody's Wife?
Putting on dirty eyes and,
To have sex with somebody's wife;
Why? ! !
This leads to the kiss of death.
Why sleep with somebody's wife?
And like the barking of the dogs in th eland of trouble;
With the psychological functions;
And, with the reflections of your error in this land,
As you slept with your neighbour's wife.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why Sleep With Somebody's Wife? by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner