Why Do You Ignore Me?
You read my messages,
But you don't reply back.
What's up with that?
I call you,
But you're never home.
Are you trying to say something here?
Are you trying to say were through?
I need to know.
I don't like being treated this way.
I feel like I'm being pushed away.
I can find someone new.
Of course I wouldn't want to.
I feel like you don't want me anymore.
Or that you've simply found someone who's more.
I don't know.
I can't say.
I'm not accusing you in anyway.
I just hate feeling like I'm being pushed away.
I hate being dangled on a string this way.
I wouldn't do it to you,
So why do you do it to me?
Are you trying to cause me more pain?
All I need you to say is 'Goodbye'
And I'll be on my way.
I wont stick around
Where I'm not wanted in any way.
I don't like being bothersome.
So say that one word,
And away I go.
You'll never hear from me again.
Please tell me why you ignore me so.
Alexis Weiermann's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why Do You Ignore Me? by Alexis Weiermann )
- Psalm VII, Joseph Hall
- Drogman*, Translation of Pierre Emmanuel.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- Bitch Please, Akhil Zoomin
- The Lonely One, John F. McCullagh
- Psalm I, Joseph Hall
- Psalm LVII, George Wither
- From 'The Motto', George Wither
- Written by Somebody on the Window of an .., Robert Burns
- Scroggam, my dearie, Robert Burns
- Epitaph for William Nicol, High School, .., Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Away, Melancholy, Stevie Smith
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)