Why Do You Ignore Me?
You read my messages,
But you don't reply back.
What's up with that?
I call you,
But you're never home.
Are you trying to say something here?
Are you trying to say were through?
I need to know.
I don't like being treated this way.
I feel like I'm being pushed away.
I can find someone new.
Of course I wouldn't want to.
I feel like you don't want me anymore.
Or that you've simply found someone who's more.
I don't know.
I can't say.
I'm not accusing you in anyway.
I just hate feeling like I'm being pushed away.
I hate being dangled on a string this way.
I wouldn't do it to you,
So why do you do it to me?
Are you trying to cause me more pain?
All I need you to say is 'Goodbye'
And I'll be on my way.
I wont stick around
Where I'm not wanted in any way.
I don't like being bothersome.
So say that one word,
And away I go.
You'll never hear from me again.
Please tell me why you ignore me so.
Alexis Weiermann's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why Do You Ignore Me? by Alexis Weiermann )
- Poem: Quiet Spaces, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Where You Are Planted, Evie Shockley
- We are not in favor of, gajanan mishra
- Afterward, Lawrence Beck
- Fourth's Corner, michael walkerjohn
- O stop, little, lovely rose, Saheb Mohapatra
- Diwali For The Dead, Saheb Mohapatra
- DIWALI (Never have I seen.....), Saheb Mohapatra
- Waiting On The Mayflower, Evie Shockley
- All the time, Cee Bea
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1886 - 1967)