Why Do You Ignore Me?
You read my messages,
But you don't reply back.
What's up with that?
I call you,
But you're never home.
Are you trying to say something here?
Are you trying to say were through?
I need to know.
I don't like being treated this way.
I feel like I'm being pushed away.
I can find someone new.
Of course I wouldn't want to.
I feel like you don't want me anymore.
Or that you've simply found someone who's more.
I don't know.
I can't say.
I'm not accusing you in anyway.
I just hate feeling like I'm being pushed away.
I hate being dangled on a string this way.
I wouldn't do it to you,
So why do you do it to me?
Are you trying to cause me more pain?
All I need you to say is 'Goodbye'
And I'll be on my way.
I wont stick around
Where I'm not wanted in any way.
I don't like being bothersome.
So say that one word,
And away I go.
You'll never hear from me again.
Please tell me why you ignore me so.
Alexis Weiermann's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why Do You Ignore Me? by Alexis Weiermann )
- This Is Our Mega City, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.55, Monk E. Biz
- Global Village, Bijay Kant Dubey
- PRETTY GOOD START.., ging taping
- Draw me in your heart, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- The thirst is a thorn., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Simple toys, hasmukh amathalal
- Acquaintance across the gender, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Begining of my love, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- What is all truth, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Primary Colours, vince gullaci
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)