Why Do You Ignore Me?
You read my messages,
But you don't reply back.
What's up with that?
I call you,
But you're never home.
Are you trying to say something here?
Are you trying to say were through?
I need to know.
I don't like being treated this way.
I feel like I'm being pushed away.
I can find someone new.
Of course I wouldn't want to.
I feel like you don't want me anymore.
Or that you've simply found someone who's more.
I don't know.
I can't say.
I'm not accusing you in anyway.
I just hate feeling like I'm being pushed away.
I hate being dangled on a string this way.
I wouldn't do it to you,
So why do you do it to me?
Are you trying to cause me more pain?
All I need you to say is 'Goodbye'
And I'll be on my way.
I wont stick around
Where I'm not wanted in any way.
I don't like being bothersome.
So say that one word,
And away I go.
You'll never hear from me again.
Please tell me why you ignore me so.
Alexis Weiermann's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why Do You Ignore Me? by Alexis Weiermann )
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver
- Tum Muze Kaha Pyar Dete Ho, ravipal bharshankar
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon
- Charlotte Old Times (The Cure), B.. Alexander
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai