Lawrence S. Pertillar
Who Opened The Door?
When did you notice,
A room you consciously entered...
Was dark and had no windows?
'First of all,
I did not go there to judge.
Or was told that the stairs were there.'
Who opened the door?
'You are attempting to ignore the facts.
What are you going to do about that? '
Let's begin with both of us pretending,
You have common sense.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Who Opened The Door? by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
- Beaming Bolts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It's only human, Priscilla Rose
- October...come she will., Roxanne Dubarry
- Fly Away, Gerry Legister
- Good For Nothing (Fun Poem 161), David Harris
- I Went, Vera Sidhwa
- Se(lection), Tony Adah
- Octopus, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fill Yourself, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Moving Along Avenues, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)