Ramesh T A
Who Is Courageous?
A group supporting, bullying is easy to do;
But sans justice no support can stand long!
This one knows when one faces it alone in life.
Facing challenge alone and standing after fall
Really one can prove one's mettle sure ever!
This only a man of confidence, courage can do.
Silent persons speak more in action than in words;
But bullying guys speak more in group than alone!
That's the difference between men of words and acts.
Confidence, courage, perseverance keep one steady;
Physical strength, support and money are not eternal;
Clarity, boldness and truth always support the brave!
Physical, material and group support make one brave;
But truth, knowledge and timing make one courageous!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Who Is Courageous? by Ramesh T A )
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- bra maidenform, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- One Art, Elizabeth Bishop
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Sir Rabindranath Tagore