Who are we?
Who are we to check
Or control or put a bar
What nature has given to us
For enjoyment for the moment?
Who has given us right
To do such thing against nature
When we already know it is
Meant for progress and comforts?
It is true we are part of nature
And nature is within us always
We can not shun our nature
Our nature is not a problem
We must understand
It is our inability to handle
Nature properly in right way
Let us be open and transparent
Regarding this nature O my dear
And come forward.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Who are we? by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who Wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till you come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah
- Your Party, Dog goD 8Hate