Who are we?
Who are we to check
Or control or put a bar
What nature has given to us
For enjoyment for the moment?
Who has given us right
To do such thing against nature
When we already know it is
Meant for progress and comforts?
It is true we are part of nature
And nature is within us always
We can not shun our nature
Our nature is not a problem
We must understand
It is our inability to handle
Nature properly in right way
Let us be open and transparent
Regarding this nature O my dear
And come forward.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Who are we? by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Yes/No, Morgan Michaels
- Chibok Blues, Tony Adah
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt