RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Visiting minds, collecting thoughts, preparing paths
towards fulfilling life.
Unheard of ideas navigating their way through past
memories, seeking refuge in the mainstream of a mind.
Piloting narrow lonely roads, circumventing words,
searching for clues unspent in the totality of unread
inventions, filled with unspoken sentences.
Resting slightly on never-ending displays of strength,
forgetting daily intakes of overlying breath.
Forgotten are the words of explanation, buried beneath
the sandy knolls, white markers tell sad stories of a
life known once before.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (White Markers by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Conscientious Objector, Edna St. Vincent Millay
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Reality to be face, Habib Imtiaz Kinkhabwala
- Lovers of the sun, Tony md chamasense
- A Lucky Penny, Hebert Logerie
- A Letter for a Broken Hearted, Reagan A. Latumbo
- Allure And Mystique, Margaret Alice Second
- Beware, Tony md chamasense
- Longing., Jak Black
- Summer Nights, Deborah Ager
- The Old House, Paul Gerard Reed
- The role of Kama, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.