While In Anticipation
I await by the window, yearning.
Like the shore waits for her wavelets.
Like the nest allures the bird to come back
Like the flower impatiently expects Spring.
But you're far away...
Amongst the infinite horizons, I sketch your image.
And my longing I send to thee, with the wind.
She's my Hermes, the courier..
Sitting I'll be, all time by the window
Albeit I spend hundreds of years
I know, one day you'll definitely come
Hearts can't endure for long the loneliness.
Besa Dede's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (While In Anticipation by Besa Dede )
- Should We Kill Poetry, Tony Adah
- Look deep in my eyes, obed obser
- No Pussy In Hell, Buddy Bee Anthony
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 79, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland