Where Is She?
She might be somewhere or Anywhere, She might be hiding in a Grain of sand or behind a rock, She might be behind the pretty Horizon hiding her pretty face, I don't care because I got tired Looking for Her Majesty, I miss her, but what shall I do to Find anywhere or even somewhere, I am alone in my life and this Is my pretty on our planet, She remains my pretty queen in My heart and even in my mind, so Where is she right now my sweetheart?
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where Is She? by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A cowardly disguise, Cheryl Butler
- Are Farm Animals Like Humans? ……. [spe.., Bri Edwards
- Vows Broken, The Zentire World Missed L.., Monk E. Biz
- ONE MORE TIME, Romeo Della Valle
- Why Must You Own Me?, Monk E. Biz
- Crescent Cradle, Saiom Shriver
- Flowers Do Eventually Wilt, Hazel Durham
- No se amor, Sergio Jaime
- Haiku: Colored Perceptions, Brian Johnston
- Poppy and Moppy, Brian P FitzGerald