Where Is She?
She might be somewhere or Anywhere, She might be hiding in a Grain of sand or behind a rock, She might be behind the pretty Horizon hiding her pretty face, I don't care because I got tired Looking for Her Majesty, I miss her, but what shall I do to Find anywhere or even somewhere, I am alone in my life and this Is my pretty on our planet, She remains my pretty queen in My heart and even in my mind, so Where is she right now my sweetheart?
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where Is She? by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- Hurricane Julie, Jeffrey Smith
- winter's advice, teresa sellers
- True Homies, Enoch Owusu Gyamfi
- antidisestablishmentarianism, Von Kimball Barney
- The answer is blowin' in the wind, Chenou Liu
- Distance, Mishka Allport
- Petals fall, Nassy Fesharaki
- Photo Thoughts, GRANT FRASER
- Make in India, gajanan mishra
- Respectable, Dean Meredith
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)