Sushil Kumar Tripathy
Where administration takes birth
The wall washed with beautiful colour
Painted with architectural finish
Welcomes the visitors with worm wishes.
The place where administration takes birth
Pen is mightier than sword
To cut or save a head of a person
In the confidential chamber.
Delighted with the planning
To reconstruct the whole state
In application of top brains.
But at the colored wall
On the pictures
Of national leaders.
Those gave freedom
By shedding blood
From their heart
Are being spitted at last.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where administration takes birth by Sushil Kumar Tripathy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Symphony of Discords By K.V.Suryanarayan.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Our Roads, Somanathan Iyer
- It's Not Just Rain, Daniel Skentelbery
- The Day After I Shouted Abuse at the Queen, Daniel Skentelbery
- Name-Calling, Diane Hine
- A pan fried fish…?, Mark Heathcote
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Dream the moon, Somanathan Iyer
- आंनि देरा, Bahadur Basumatary