Is It Poetry
When You Forget Me
Just for me.
The one thing which is all I wanted.
You sleep under the moon,
the all knowing moon which I follow.
You have known this much for so long.
And this is how you,
when I come, I have followed.
If I touched or saw crystal each moth.
Tender red branches I reached.
Music I followed to your window is closed.
Slow it ever so slowly down your body I crave.
And everything which I could move you the sky.
To close to the ash the embers and fire.
Carry me off to you, where you stay.
For the boat I sit in is fragrant.
Metal and varnish the wood,
it is small, your to close to my island.
Little by little I am loved.
And if the music should stop, I stop.
loved by you little by little.
But if everyday, every time,
the deep movement of music is calm.
Quitely speak to me for you see.
When you are moved by just simply me.
Destiny calls because.
using deep sweetness, I rise to your lips.
Which everyday I pursue.
Flower me with your love,
that fire which to hot how it burns me.
Love me well, well you with me.
With me nothing about life can run out.
My love of most, my love of all.
Your love and if with you I am.
It is not to ago long forgotten.
Without my going away from your arms.
The trust in which I have lived.
Then it's true I have lived and not died.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When You Forget Me by Is It Poetry )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(20 October 1854 – 10 November 1891)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Tiger, William Blake
- The Solitary Reaper, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Εntity, Elena Ioannou
- Resent therefore, hasmukh amathalal
- Colour, novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia j ..
- Not feasible, hasmukh amathalal
- The heart, Leong Ming Loong
- Not shy away, hasmukh amathalal
- Time, novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia j ..
- who, Cee Bea
- Give and Take, Md. Ziaul Haque
- She has Fallen Ill, Md. Ziaul Haque