Is It Poetry
....... When, Lilly Kisses Rose
When lilly kisses rose
and lilly I did know
and trees I thought
grew very deep
within the forest.
the hay is sweet
dry moss cries
And lillies white
remind the sky
clouds they swirl.
There grew the two.
I loaned to
now to know
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (....... When, Lilly Kisses Rose by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy